Money Market Account
The Stanbic IBTC Money Market Fund is aimed at investors interested in fixed term deposit placements who are also looking to achieve higher returns from investments ordinarily only available to “institutional” investors. The fund offers access to a diversified portfolio of money market securities such as Guaranteed Commercial Papers, Treasury Bills, Bankers Acceptance, Certificate of Deposit and other fixed income investments with rated financial institutions in Nigeria. The fund was recently assigned a “Aa(f)” rating by Agusto & Co. This is the highest rating yet to be conferred on a fund managed in Nigeria by the reputable rating agency.
What does it offer you:
- Benefits are paid quarterly.
- Professional management at an affordable price.
- Competitive returns that rival direct money market placements.
- Ease of entry and exit.
- Minimal exposure to risk for your capital.
- You can redeem a part or all your investments at any time.
How much it will cost you:
The fund requires a minimum initial investment of N50 000 and subsequent additional investments of N50 000.
What you need to apply:
For new subscribers:
- Fill in a subscription form and issue a cheque or draft for the units applied for.
- Make a draft payable to Stanbic IBTC Money Market Fund.
- Send your cheque, filled in subscription form and other documents to any of our offices in Lagos, Abuja or Port-Harcourt, or any branch of Stanbic IBTC Bank.
- Within five days, we will send you an email confirming your purchase of units and telling you how to log into your account.
For existing subscribers:
You can buy additional units using the channels below:
- Our secure online portal
- Direct debit.