Imaan Current Account
The Imaan Current Account from Stanbic IBTC bank is compliant with the tenets of Islamic law. Individual customers, both salaried and self-employed, can open this account. In addition to our reliable branch network, we help keep your money safe with no interest charged on transactions.
What does it offer you:
- You get easy access to your account with electronic banking and self-service options such as Internet banking, ATM, telephone banking, email and SMS alerts.
- Transfer funds between accounts and your Imaan account.
- You get a cheque book and debit card when you open your account.
- We offer joint account facility.
- Your money is always available on request.
- Your funds are managed and certified by local leading Advisory Council of Experts (ACE).
What you need to apply:
- A valid copy of a form of ID (international passport, driver's license or national ID card).
- Two clear recent passport photographs of each signatory to the account
- Two valid references.
- Recent utility bills such as electricity, water or waste bills (original must be shown to a personal banker).
- Filled in Imaan Current Account application form.
For more information:
Please visit a Stanbic IBTC Bank branch or call us 0700 CALL STANBIC (0700 2255 7826242) or +234 01 270 9676 or email firstname.lastname@example.org