Imaan Transact Plus Account
The Imaan Transact Plus Account from Stanbic IBTC Bank is a non-interest and non-profit bearing account that allows you carry out a full range of modern banking activities in a manner that complies with Shariah law.
What does it offer you:
- You get easy access to your account with electronic banking and self-service options such as, internet banking, ATM, telephone banking, email and SMS alerts.
- Transfer funds between other accounts and your Imaan account.
- You get a debit card when you open your account.
- We offer joint account facility.
- Your money is always available on request.
- Your funds are managed and certified by local leading Advisory Council of Experts (ACE)
What you need to apply:
- A valid copy of a form of ID (international passport, driver's license or national ID card).
- Two clear recent passport photographs
- Recent utility bills such as electricity, water or waste bills (original must be shown to a personal banker).
- Filled in Imaan savings account application form.
For more information:
Please visit a Stanbic IBTC Bank branch or call us 0700 CALL STANBIC (0700 2255 7826242) or +234 01 270 9676 or email firstname.lastname@example.org