#APPyness 2.0 FAQ
The new Stanbic IBTC mobile App is a true all-rounder. With #APPyness 2.0, you enjoy the following new features:
- Bank as quick as you speak with Voice Banking.
- Enjoy peace of mind in your pocket with the new Insurance module.
- Trade like a legend with the new Stocks module.
- Make Investments with a few taps on the Mutual Funds module.
- Enjoy Easy Banking with the electronic wallet - @ease.
- Rescue tomorrow with the Pensions module
Here are a few Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about the new Stanbic IBTC mobile App to guide you when you use the app
If you already have #APPyness 1.0 installed on your device and you have the ‘auto update’ feature activated on your device, it will be automatically updated to the new Stanbic IBTC mobile App -#APPyness 2.0. If you do not have the ‘auto update’ feature activated on your device, you will need to visit the android or iOS App store to update to the new Stanbic IBTC mobile App -#APPyness 2.0
Visit the android or iOS App store to upgrade to the new Stanbic IBTC mobile App – #APPyness 2.0
Yes, you can use the App on a maximum of two mobile devices.
Stanbic IBTC Bank Customers:
You can log-in with either one of the following:
- Internet Banking log-in details
- Active Debit Card Details
- Account Number (For view only access)
Already a customer and forgot your password? Not to worry! The new and easy ‘forgot password’ feature will get you going in no time
Non Stanbic IBTC Bank Customers:
You do not have to be a customer of Stanbic IBTC to access and experience the new mobile App, you can open an instant account or an @ease wallet with the mobile App in minutes!
With the new Stanbic IBTC mobile App- #APPyness 2.0, you can:
- Use Voice Banking
- Buy Mutual Funds with Stanbic IBTC Asset Management
- Manage your pensions account with Stanbic IBTC Pensions Manager
- Open an @ease wallet account
- Report a claim with Stanbic IBTC Insurance Brokers
- Trade independently in the Nigeria Stock Exchange market
A system generated OTP will be sent to your registered Phone number or email address. You will be required to enter this OTP to bind your mobile device to the new App the first time you upgrade to the new App.
Yes! Your account is secure and can only be access by a password known only to you. We however advise that you call us to deactivate or suspend your mobile banking access until you get a new phone.
Yes. If you change your internet banking password, you will be asked to re-authenticate your identity within the mobile banking App and vice versa.
Yes, you can change your pin by clicking on forgot pin button and follow further instructions.
Yes you can. Here are the steps:
- Go to forgot password and initiate a password reset.
- You will need to include/ initiate a password reset using your registered email address, and get the password it immediately
- Enter your registered email address and the new password sent to you
- Change to a preferred password and login
No, this will be factored in the subsequent upgrade.
Yes, you can. Send an email to [email protected] or call 01-2770394 with reasons for termination.
Yes, you can buy and sell using the App.
- Log in to the App
- Select the dashboard and pick the stock to be traded
- Follow further prompt
Currently, you can view price per stock and not all stock price at a go.
Yes, it works on both Android and IOS
Yes, you can only log in with Portfolio ID and Password
For Registered Users: Simply enter your email address and password to log in.
For New users: Please send an email to [email protected] or call: 01 277 0394 to register. Once registration is complete, you can log in with your email address and password.
You will be required to enter your Retirement Savings Account (RSA) PIN, or email or mobile and your passcode to login to the pension account on the App. You will need to be registered clients of Stanbic IBTC Pension Managers Limited.
To buy a new insurance policy, please send an email to [email protected] or visit any Stanbic IBTC Branch.
On your profile, go to profile and click on change passcode.
You will be required to supply the old passcode and new passcode twice.
You can download Stanbic IBTC Mobile App from Google Play store for Android phones and App store for IOS phones.
- Click on Stocks, and you will be auto-directed to Google Play store for Android phones and App store for IOS phones.
- Search for "Stanbic IBTC Stockbroking" then click download and install
- You can register for Stanbic IBTC Mobile App with your online trading login credentials
To get more information:
- Login to the pension module of the new Stanbic IBTC mobile App.
- Select 'Enquiry' on the tab.
- Select 'FAQs'.
Send an email to [email protected] or call 01-2770394
Log in to the App
- Select portfolio at the base of the dashboard
- Navigate to open orders
- Scroll to the order to be reviewed and select cancel.
Click on the history icon to view the last premium paid on the policy.
Log-in to the ‘mutual funds’ module, select the "buy new" option at the bottom of the home page screen
Navigate to the specific mutual fund account that you would like to top-up and select that fund. (please note that you cannot buy a mutual fund you are already invested in)
Select the mutual fund account you would like your details to be taken from (email address, phone number, bank account details, residential address).
Once this has been confirmed, you will be asked to input the amount you would like to start the investment with (this is capped at a maximum of N200,000) and you complete the transaction on the payment gateway using your debit card details.
Log-in to the Mutual Funds module on the new Stanbic IBTC App, select the "account" option at the bottom right-hand corner home page screen.
Tap the "change password’ option, input your old password first, then input a new password that is at least seven digits and confirm the new password.
Select the mutual fund module on the App, at the bottom of the home page screen, click on create an instant account. You will be directed to an investment advisory page that will guide you on which product to choose. Once you confirmed your risk appetite, you will be directed to a page where you can create your new mutual fund account with your debit card.
Log-in to your mutual fund account online, you select the "account" option at the bottom right-hand corner of the landing page. Select the "request statement" option, which is the second on the first row in the middle.
You will be prompted to select which mutual fund account you would like your statement of account for and once you confirm, that the statement will be generated and sent to your registered email address.
Once you open a new mutual fund account, you will be sent you default log in password via email within two working days.
You log into your account using your email address, phone number and default password sent to you. Once you log into your account, you will be prompted to change to a new password (only digits & at least seven digits)
Existing Customer (New to App)
You can access your Mutual Funds Account on the App, but you will need to be profiled by the fund management arm of SIBTC Asset Management Limited. Send email to: [email protected]…or call: +234 1 280 5595 …. for guidance.
You will be required to enter your email address, last four digits of your registered phone number and your password to login to the Mutual Fund module of the App.
Enter your online customer ID and Password
Click log in and set your login PIN
Login to you the Pension module on the App.
- View the individual components of your Total Pension Value on the 'Home' tab.
- Select 'Enquiry' and then 'Fund Price' to view historical fund prices.
- Select 'History' to view your transaction history and request for your Retirement Savings Account (RSA) statement.
To complete a switch online (moving funds across your various mutual funds or to a new mutual fund), log-in your mutual fund account online, select the particular mutual fund account you would like to move the funds from.
Once you get to that account, select the "redeem option", input your secret answer and then choose "to existing account" to redeem into one of your other investments or choose "to new fund" to move funds from your existing mutual fund account into a new fund (please note that you cannot buy a mutual fund you are already invested in).
Once you confirm the details of the transaction (destination fund or account to be funded & amount to be transferred), the transaction will be completed and treated within two working days.
Click on the policy you wish to renew and do the following:
- Click renew
- Specify the policy start date
- Select the duration of the insurance cover
- This should automatically populate the policy end date
- If you wish to revalue to reflect current market price, you can provide the new Sum Insured of the asset
- Upload your valid ID, select the identification type and input the expiry date
- Confirm and Pay the premium displayed
- Payment can be using any bank
Click on the policy you wish to report a claim on and do the following:
- Click claim
- Click on 'select images' to upload pictures of the incident
- Specify date of Incident
- Provide a description of the incident and click Continue
- A summary of the claim is displayed
- Click on Confirm & Claim
You can also view the history of claims made by clicking on the claim icon below.
To retrieve your desired checklist and form from a comprehensive list:
- Login to your Pension App.
- Select 'Request' on the tab.
- Select 'Benefit Application Checklists and Forms'.
- Pick your desired checklist and form from a comprehensive.
- Click on 'confirm' to receive a checklist and form in your registered email.
You can reset your password on the App by navigating to the mutual fund module on the App, once you get to the login page select "forgot password" which is under the login button. The new password will be sent to you via email and text message; once you log in with the new password sent to you, you will be prompted to change to your seven-digit password.
To update your personal details:
- Login to your Pension module on the App.
- Select 'More' on the tab.
- Select 'Client Profile'.
- Update the personal detail of your choice.
NOTE: Name, Date of Birth, Phone Number and National Identity Number (NIN) cannot be updated through the Pension module, as they require supporting documents to finalise the change.
Log in to the App
- Select Portfolio at the base of the dashboard
- View your portfolio position
Log in to the App
- Select portfolio at the base of the dashboard
- Select transaction history on the App
The certificate will be sent to you within 48 hours after confirmation of your payment.
Industry standard security features have been enabled to make your sessions on the App completely secure.
Yes, you can. Click on the 'view all' tab to see all your policies (active and inactive, where applicable).
You can do a self-passcode reset on the App by clicking on 'Forgot passcode?' link on the App and entering the required details OR Contact Multilingual Contact Centre on +234 1 271 600 or email - [email protected] when your account is locked.
Yes, you can! Just click the ‘Forgot Password’ button on the App. You can unlock you account by calling the Stanbic IBTC Bank contact centre on 0700 909 909 909, if you are locked out of your account.
Here are some of the new features on the ‘My Bank’ module:
- Facial and finger print biometric Log-in capability
- Account Balance is hidden when you open the App, you can tap to reveal.
- Apply for instant cash advance directly from the App
- Enjoy voice banking using the microphone icon on the top left corner of the App screen
- Reset your password
- Unfreeze your accounts
- Pay multiple beneficiaries
- Load Prepaid Cards
- Make ATM cardless withdrawal using the Paycode feature on the App
The trading hours are between 10.30 am and 2.30 pm
You can do the following
- Open a wallet for self
- Send and Receive Money
- Withdraw cash from any of our partner agent locations or any ATM
- Get an instant Debit Card from any of our partner agent locations and link it to your wallet
- Withdraw cash without a Debit Card from an ATM or at an Agent location (cardless withdrawal)
- Airtime purchase
- Bill payment
- Open a wallet for friend and family
- Get on the Stanbic IBTC @ease wallet today and enjoy banking with ease!
Learn more about @ease wallet here
Purchase or sale of equities can only be done during trading hours. Trades carried out outside this time will not be executed but will be pending for subsequent trading session.
Here are some of the things you can do on the Insurance module
- Self-Service option like forgot password and change password
- View policy
- Renew policy
- Report a claim
- See transaction history
Log into the ‘Mutual Funds’ module of the Stanbic IBTC App, select the mutual fund account you would like to increase its limit.
Once you have the account displayed, select "set redemption limit’ which is the first service request available under the ‘manage account’ function. Input the new limit (a maximum of N2,500,000 and minimum of N1,000,000) and the limit will be updated accordingly.
You may have another email address on our records. Please contact us so we can update your information.